7.31.2010

Performance YTD 2010


This is a chart of everything I've held in 2010. Everything I have in my portfolio I was holding on January 1st, except for Verizon. I didn't buy that until March. I've also put additional funds into some of these stocks (AgFeed and Verizon) during the year.

I only have one winner: VMWare. I still don't REALLY understand what they do. I don't need to, apparently. I'm completely emotionally invested in AgFeed. I'll hold it forever if I need to. That breaks two of Jim Cramer's rules. I shouldn't be emotionally invested in any of these stocks and I'm not supposed to throw good money after bad. Take a look at its performance: it's awful! It's lost almost half of its value since January 1st, and I ADDED money to it! What a moron! But I keep going back to the 10Ks and 10Qs and I get excited every time. This stock is going to go stratospheric. I can feel it. All signs point to no, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment